Win2K and 16-bit BDE - problem with sharing of database tables

Hi!

I'm maintaining a Client-Server application that uses  BDE v2.51 (16-bit)
and Paradox v5.0 Tables. The database tables are placed on a Server PC and
all the Client application access to a shared drive on a Server PC.

All works fine under Win3.11, Windows 95/98, Windows NT 3.51/4.0.

But  within Windows 2000 I have a problem. All the program running on
Client PCs work fine with sharing the same database table.

But on Server PC only one application can access to the database. The second
application cannot work because of error: "Table is locked by another user".
It's only under Windows 2000K.

Can anybody help me or provide an advise?

Regards,
Sergio Shkuripiy