Deleting Contents of Memo Field

I'm using Paradox tables in Delphi 3 in Windows 95 with FAT32.

In some situations, my user can not change a Paradox memo field to
blanks.

Now, the user is deleting the contents of a TDBMemo component which has
DataSource and DataField properties set to the memo field on the Paradox
table.  After a Post, the contents of the memo field reappear in the
TDBMemo component.

I have not been able to isolate the problem.  Any suggestions will be
appreciated.

       Maurie Seymour

Re:Deleting Contents of Memo Field

Hello,

Do you have anything that writes to the DBMemo field in the OnPost Event
Handler?

HTH
Mick
big...@myall.net

"Maurie Seymour" <maur...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> I'm using Paradox tables in Delphi 3 in Windows 95 with FAT32.

> In some situations, my user can not change a Paradox memo field to
> blanks.

> Now, the user is deleting the contents of a TDBMemo component which has
> DataSource and DataField properties set to the memo field on the Paradox
> table.  After a Post, the contents of the memo field reappear in the
> TDBMemo component.

> I have not been able to isolate the problem.  Any suggestions will be
> appreciated.

>        Maurie Seymour

Other Threads