Dbase III to MS Access utility ?

Hi,

Is there a Delphi utility to create an Access db from a
Dbase III file ?  The ideal would be from a command line; I think
Delphi has C++ command line mode ?

I do not want have to go into Access, new table, import, but a
standalone utility/tool that can be run (say in batch mode) external
to Access, would be great.

Thanks,

Peter

Re:Dbase III to MS Access utility ?

>Is there a Delphi utility to create an Access db from a
>Dbase III file ?  The ideal would be from a command line; I think
>Delphi has C++ command line mode ?

You can create an Access Database with DAO or ADO through Ole Automation if that
is your question.
If you are asking how to create an Access table from a dbase 3 table you can do
that using the Batchmove component where the source table is a dbase table and
the target ttable.databasename is set to an Access database.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads