About Paradox Referencial and Pack (or Restructure)

Hello,
-) When I pack (or in general restructure) a paradox table then the
referencial rules of the other tables (which linked to the one I pack)
are damaged!
Can any one tell me why this is happened?
-) I want to change the names of the tables (paradox) to uppercase! I
try to change the name from the windows but when the table
restructures the name is changeing back to lower case! Where did this
info is kepted? How I can do this safely?

Thank you!

Andreas Gortsilas (ago...@perform.enet.gr)

Re:About Paradox Referencial and Pack (or Restructure)

I had this problem a while ago and the only way I got around it was to
delete the .val files rename the tables and recreate the ref integrity that
is stored in the .val files
Good luck,
Don

.Andreas Gortsilas <ago...@perform.enet.gr> wrote in article
<6l5m2m$p...@forums.borland.com>...

> Hello,
> -) When I pack (or in general restructure) a paradox table then the
> referencial rules of the other tables (which linked to the one I pack)
> are damaged!
> Can any one tell me why this is happened?
> -) I want to change the names of the tables (paradox) to uppercase! I
> try to change the name from the windows but when the table
> restructures the name is changeing back to lower case! Where did this
> info is kepted? How I can do this safely?

> Thank you!

> Andreas Gortsilas (ago...@perform.enet.gr)

Other Threads