Guru Needed: Hotkey copies text from another app to clipboard

How, from within my Delphi application, can I copy selected text to the
clipboard from any other application including programs like Internet
Explorer or a child window (read message window) in Outlook Express.
Basically I want to be able to press a globally assigned hotkey combination
that will then take the selected or highlighted text from the other
application and have it placed into the clipboard so my Delphi application
can then manipulate the text that was placed into the clipboard via the
globally assigned hotkey? I've tried, without success, to send the Ctrl + C
key combination to the other app via sndkey32.pas which emulates visual
basics sendkey. It works in some cases but not all. Outlook Express Child
windows and IE being examples where it doesn't work. Any help or, better
yet, an example would be greatly appreciated.

Re:Guru Needed: Hotkey copies text from another app to clipboard

How, from within my Delphi application, can I copy selected text to the
clipboard from any other application including programs like Internet
Explorer or a child window (read message window) in Outlook Express.
Basically I want to be able to press a globally assigned hotkey combination
that will then take the selected or highlighted text from the other
application and have it placed into the clipboard so my Delphi application
can then manipulate the text that was placed into the clipboard via the
globally assigned hotkey? I've tried, without success, to send the Ctrl + C
key combination to the other app via sndkey32.pas which emulates visual
basics sendkey. It works in some cases but not all. Outlook Express Child
windows and IE being examples where it doesn't work. Any help or, better
yet, an example would be greatly appreciated.

Other Threads