Launch a task at midniqht

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to launch a task at midnight in my Delphi
application (generate an event for example) without affecting the rest of
the process ?

Has somebody a sample source code to make this without a "repeat....until"
or a TTimer ?

Thanks.

Re:Launch a task at midniqht

Manuel De Carvalho wrote in message <835mm1$sp...@wanadoo.fr>...
>Can somebody tell me how to launch a task at midnight in my Delphi
>application (generate an event for example) without affecting the rest
of
>the process ?

>Has somebody a sample source code to make this without a
"repeat....until"
>or a TTimer ?

You don't need a "repeat...until". But I suggest a timer (e.g. checking
the time every 30 or 60 seconds or whatever). I see no other way,
because Delphi is "event driven".
-----
Delphiland: free online tutorials
http://www.festra.com