Microsoft DHTML control (Activex)

Has any one managed to get his actually working in delphi, I have installed
it put it on a form created lots of buttons for editing can load document
HTML straight into documenthtml property, user modifies the design then try
to read documenthtml to get the new changes and it access violates same with
trying to get it to print it access violates, read the SDK briefly and
change the code to work ondocumentcomplete and it still access violates has
anyone got anyidea or succefully done and can point me in the right
direction I know it's a microsoft control but I have no choice I need full
html support as I am writing and Email program that has a database for the
background so I save the sourcecode into a memo field and load it straight
into documenthtml for editing and sending.

Inferno