Game Article for all : Structure of games

Hi,

    I'm the author of Armagammon, a new game engine being developed for
Delphi.

    Our website has a game programming article : "Structure of games", which
explains how games work, what they're made of, and how they interact with
the user. It's an entry level article. You can all read it at
http://members.xoom.com/armagammon/articles.htm

Regards,
Dominic Filion
http://members.xoom.com/armagammon/

Re:Game Article for all : Structure of games

Thanks
Davie
"D. Filion" wrote:
> Hi,

>     I'm the author of Armagammon, a new game engine being developed for
> Delphi.

>     Our website has a game programming article : "Structure of games", which
> explains how games work, what they're made of, and how they interact with
> the user. It's an entry level article. You can all read it at
> http://members.xoom.com/armagammon/articles.htm

> Regards,
> Dominic Filion
> http://members.xoom.com/armagammon/