Problem with Icons&Bmp On Win95 and NT

I put a button on the toolbutton with a Icon On it.
On Win95 I see the Icons but on WINDOWS NT it Disappear and I see a Gray
area instead.
Is anyone know why it behave like that

Re:Problem with Icons&Bmp On Win95 and NT

I am also experiencing this problem with ICONs that I draw to the canvas on
a list. I am using the OnDrawItem method to draw 1 or more ICONs with text
on the list box. This routine works on Window 95 terminals but not the NT
4.0 terminals. I am also searching for a solution.

bob west

Yaron Vahaba wrote:
> I put a button on the toolbutton with a Icon On it.
> On Win95 I see the Icons but on WINDOWS NT it Disappear and I see a Gray
> area instead.
> Is anyone know why it behave like that

Other Threads