Forgotten hotkey in TURBO

Say, wasn't there a hotkey in TURBO to automatically insert the
current compiler options {$D-,L-,S+, etc} together with the memory
settings {$M xxx, xxx, xxx} into the editor.

I remember having used this hotkey frequently under TP5.5, but I'm
unable to find it documented in either the online help or printed
manuals of TP6. Even more frustrating; I actually did this once _by
accidence_, but was unable to reproduce it. Argh!

Any clues???

.david

Re:Forgotten hotkey in TURBO

Re:Forgotten hotkey in TURBO

 DER> Say, wasn't there a hotkey in TURBO to automatically insert the
 DER> current compiler options {$D-,L-,S+, etc} together with the memory
 DER> settings {$M xxx, xxx, xxx} into the editor.

Ctrl-O O

Jud McCranie  jud.mccra...@swsbbs.com

 * Silver Xpress V4.3 SW20178

d...@idgonline.no (David E. Reksten) wrote:

>Say, wasn't there a hotkey in TURBO to automatically insert the
>current compiler options {$D-,L-,S+, etc} together with the memory
>settings {$M xxx, xxx, xxx} into the editor.

The hotkey is Ctrl-O O.  (letters, not numbers)  I guess the O stands for
"options" or something.

>I remember having used this hotkey frequently under TP5.5, but I'm
>unable to find it documented in either the online help or printed
>manuals of TP6. Even more frustrating; I actually did this once _by
>accidence_, but was unable to reproduce it. Argh!

The hotkey worked in my copy of TP7, and you say it works in TP5.5, so I'm
assuming it will work in TP6 as well.

 Douglas Creager                  |  kings...@netpath.net
 WebMaestro, Eastern Alamance HS  |  http://www.netpath.net/~eastern

Re:Forgotten hotkey in TURBO

d...@idgonline.no (David E. Reksten) wrote:

>Say, wasn't there a hotkey in TURBO to automatically insert the
>current compiler options {$D-,L-,S+, etc} together with the memory
>settings {$M xxx, xxx, xxx} into the editor.
>I remember having used this hotkey frequently under TP5.5, but I'm
>unable to find it documented in either the online help or printed
>manuals of TP6. Even more frustrating; I actually did this once _by
>accidence_, but was unable to reproduce it. Argh!

try using the old TP5.5 hotkey... supposedly, 'all' of the TP5.5 keys
work in TP6/7's IDEs (at least, i know that all the ones i used do,
including the wordstar-style movement and selection etc.)...

---
      quantum porcupine, coder, musician        |   that which is, is not
    and porcupine.  mailto:jsha...@nmsu.edu     |  that which can, can not
http://infinity.beve.blacksburg.va.us/~porcpine | that which does, does not

David E. Reksten wrote:
> Say, wasn't there a hotkey in TURBO to automatically insert the
> current compiler options {$D-,L-,S+, etc} together with the memory
> settings {$M xxx, xxx, xxx} into the editor.

isn't it ^OO?

[]s,

Otavio Exel /<\oo/>\
oe...@economatica.com.br

Re:Forgotten hotkey in TURBO

d...@idgonline.no tipperte am 09.10.96 zum Thema "Forgotten hotkey in TURBO":

> Say, wasn't there a hotkey in TURBO to automatically insert the
> current compiler options {$D-,L-,S+, etc} together with the memory
> settings {$M xxx, xxx, xxx} into the editor.

CTRL-O O (or, if you want ^OO)
            Franklin: EMail: frank...@stardate.westfalen.de
## CrossPoint v3.02 ##

Other Threads