Any experiences with UDC or Columbusoft?

I need to get an accounting package for Delphi 2.
I have the demo from Columbusoft and UDC.
The user interface seems to be a lot better with UDC, but I know nothing
about how good a
ccounting package it is.
So far, I heard from only one person that he seems to think that the
accounting part of UDC is
not so good.
I need more input!
I'd like to hear from other people's experiences.

As far as considering other packages, forget it.  Everything else I have
seen is either too
expensive or too expensive AND requires royalties!

----
Joseph I. Ceasar
CLS Computer Solutions
"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."