Displaying PCX images in D4

Is it possible to coax the TImage component in Delphi 4 into displaying
PCX images, like it is possible to get it to display JPEG images?

-- Jens Bang

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:Displaying PCX images in D4

Yes, it is. You need a pcx implementation. I found one some time ago, it's
for 16 and 256 color pcx images. I changed it to support 2 color pcx images
too. I can mail it to you if you like.

--
Martijn Tonies

<- remove some characters from my email adress to reply ->
m.ton...@somecharacters.upscene.demon.nl
http://www.upscene.demon.nl

Jens Bang heeft geschreven in bericht <7kqd8n$3h...@nnrp1.deja.com>...