jWhere is TDBCtrlGrid ??

Sorry, if this question has been asked many times before,

But in the Component-Palette of Delphi 2.0 I cannot find a button
for a TDBCtrlGrid.
Where is it? How can I add a TDBCtrlGrid to my form?

Thanks in advance,

        Christian

--------------  Ich habe Windows 95  (flames welcome)  -----------------
       Christian Kaupa                              Tel:  ++49-8531/8540
       ka...@fmi.uni-passau.de                      Fax:  ++49-8531/8538

Re:jWhere is TDBCtrlGrid ??

Christian Kaupa <ka...@fmi.uni-passau.de> wrote:
> Sorry, if this question has been asked many times before,

> But in the Component-Palette of Delphi 2.0 I cannot find a button
> for a TDBCtrlGrid.

It's the rightmost button on the 'data controls' tab, if you didn't
change a thing after installation. Maybe you should rebuild the VCL or
reinstall Delphi.

Good luck!

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;
- when asking, be sure that I don't.

Re:jWhere is TDBCtrlGrid ??

In article <3219B3AC.4...@fmi.uni-passau.de>, From Christian Kaupa
<ka...@fmi.uni-passau.de>, the following was written:

> But in the Component-Palette of Delphi 2.0 I cannot find a button
> for a TDBCtrlGrid.
> Where is it? How can I add a TDBCtrlGrid to my form?

Look at the last item on the Data Controls Tab.  It should be there or
your VCl may be messed up.

God Bless,

Re:jWhere is TDBCtrlGrid ??

You probably know this, but if you have half-sized the palette or have
a low resolution screen, you may need to hit the arrow button on the
right of the palette to scroll the control grid into view.

Leo

On 21 Aug 1996 13:44:30 GMT, dirks...@euronet.nl (Jasper Stil) wrote:

>Christian Kaupa <ka...@fmi.uni-passau.de> wrote:

>> Sorry, if this question has been asked many times before,

>> But in the Component-Palette of Delphi 2.0 I cannot find a button
>> for a TDBCtrlGrid.

>It's the rightmost button on the 'data controls' tab, if you didn't
>change a thing after installation. Maybe you should rebuild the VCL or
>reinstall Delphi.

>Good luck!

>Jasper

>PS: please take into consideration