Interbase User list Needed?

Hello!

I need to get User List on remote computer.
I know, this list is in ISC4.GDB file, but how to find it on remote
computer?
Without path it's not possible to connect to database.

I didn't find any API function to get this list. There is Add_user,
Modify_user, Delete_user, but no function to get user list.

thanks
Ilia Chachkhunashvili

Re:Interbase User list Needed?

Ilia Chachkhunashvili wrote:

> Hello!

> I need to get User List on remote computer.
> I know, this list is in ISC4.GDB file, but how to find it on remote
> computer?
> Without path it's not possible to connect to database.

> I didn't find any API function to get this list. There is Add_user,
> Modify_user, Delete_user, but no function to get user list.

You can't do this on v4.n and v5.n. You can on 6.0 beta.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
Fleet River Software

Re:Interbase User list Needed?

> > I need to get User List on remote computer.
> > I know, this list is in ISC4.GDB file, but how to find it on remote
> > computer?
> > Without path it's not possible to connect to database.

> > I didn't find any API function to get this list. There is Add_user,
> > Modify_user, Delete_user, but no function to get user list.

> You can't do this on v4.n and v5.n. You can on 6.0 beta.

> Paul
> --

> Paul Reeves
> Fleet River Software

But Interbase Server Manager Does this.

Re:Interbase User list Needed?

Ilia Chachkhunashvili wrote:

> > > I need to get User List on remote computer.
> > > I know, this list is in ISC4.GDB file, but how to find it on remote
> > > computer?
> > > Without path it's not possible to connect to database.

> > > I didn't find any API function to get this list. There is Add_user,
> > > Modify_user, Delete_user, but no function to get user list.

> > You can't do this on v4.n and v5.n. You can on 6.0 beta.

> But Interbase Server Manager Does this.

Yes, via an unpublished, and now deprecated (in 6.0) API.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
Fleet River Software
 *   v1.0 of the InterBase Heartbeat - Database Monitor is now available.  *
 * Visit http://www.fleetriver.demon.co.uk to download an evaluation copy. *

Other Threads