D5 error winNT/2000

Hi,

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Under winNT 4, my program is running fine. But, under win2000 i get this
message from delphi5

"Project something.exe raised an exception class EDBEngineError with message
'Invalid parameter.'. Process stopped."

does anyone knows why im having this message ?

Gaetan.

Re:D5 error winNT/2000

The one I can think of is something wrong with database engine driver
installed on your win 2000. go to microsoft website and download cc.exe
(component checker). It is helpful to analyze your database components (ole
db, ado, odbc) installed on your computer (and check against the desired
version). look at MDAC page.

"Gaetan" <gaetan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3b69873a_1@dnews...
> Hi,

> Thank you in advance for your answers.

> Under winNT 4, my program is running fine. But, under win2000 i get this
> message from delphi5

> "Project something.exe raised an exception class EDBEngineError with
message
> 'Invalid parameter.'. Process stopped."

> does anyone knows why im having this message ?

> Gaetan.

Re:D5 error winNT/2000

>"Project something.exe raised an exception class EDBEngineError with message
>'Invalid parameter.'. Process stopped."

What database are you using?
What line of code triggers this error?

--