How to write ActiveX component in delphi?

Hello i am a delphi programmers.
I am interested in packages or suggestions on how to write ActiveX
components.
I have to implement a videogame using ActiveX but i do not want to use
Visual Basic 5 CCE.

Thanks.

My mail is [email protected]

Re:How to write ActiveX component in delphi?

Me too...

Specifically, how to create an ActiveX automation server...

-Dwight

Staff ([email protected]) wrote:

: Hello i am a delphi programmers.
: I am interested in packages or suggestions on how to write ActiveX
: components.
: I have to implement a videogame using ActiveX but i do not want to use
: Visual Basic 5 CCE.

: Thanks.

: My mail is [email protected]

Re:How to write ActiveX component in delphi?

Wait a couple months....  Delphi 3 will make this extremely easy !!!!!

Jim Scofield
[email protected]

Dwight M Evers <[email protected]> wrote in article
<[email protected]>...

> Me too...

> Specifically, how to create an ActiveX automation server...

> -Dwight
> Staff ([email protected]) wrote:
> : Hello i am a delphi programmers.
> : I am interested in packages or suggestions on how to write ActiveX
> : components.
> : I have to implement a videogame using ActiveX but i do not want to use
> : Visual Basic 5 CCE.

> : Thanks.

> : My mail is [email protected]

Other Threads