dbChart and Null Values

I have what seems to be a common problem with dbChart: I have a series which
contains null values, but the chart displays them as 0 instead of skipping
over them.  How do I fix this at design time? I hoped there would be an
option in the TeeChart editor for "display null as 0".  I am using Delphi 6
and TeeChart 4.04.

 Thanks,
          A.K.

Re:dbChart and Null Values

Sorry- I meant to post this to the reporting-charting group.
A.K.
"A.K." <anke.kel...@ec.gc.ca> wrote in message

> I have what seems to be a common problem with dbChart: I have a series
which
> contains null values, but the chart displays them as 0 instead of skipping
> over them.  How do I fix this at design time? I hoped there would be an
> option in the TeeChart editor for "display null as 0".  I am using Delphi
6
> and TeeChart 4.04.

>  Thanks,
>           A.K.