Playing fullscreen .avi's

Hi world!
How can I play an .avi file from a Delphi 5 app. Some told me once that
using TActiveMovie ActiveX control could be a reason, I tried, but I can't
get any result since I got an access violation error message...
I'm using Delphi 5 running over Windows 2000 SP1...

HEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEE PLLEEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance;

Yan

Re:Playing fullscreen .avi's

>How can I play an .avi file from a Delphi 5 app. Some told me once that

Use TAnimate component on the Win32 tab. Set the FileName to you avi and
Active to True. You can see it in design time too.

Manan

Re:Playing fullscreen .avi's

> How can I play an .avi file from a Delphi 5 app.

Just use the TMediaPlayer component. Make sure you set the Display property.

--
- Jimmy                              -

Other Threads