Hey you borland - Please HELP ME

According to the help of Pinnacle of the version of Delphi 2.0 the
necessary files to distribute applications that use Graphics Server are:
1.- GRAPH32.OCX
2.- GSW32.EXE
3.- GSWDLL32.DLL.
These files should be copied to the directory "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM" of the
DESTINATION computer that will run said application.
Upon attempting to execute the application we get an Error message
"EOleSysError" File not found. Then of several tests we arrive to the
conclusion of the fact that furthermore they are necessary the files:

4.- GSWDLL32.DLL
5.- MFC40.DLL
6.- MFCANS32.DLL
7.- MSVCRT40.DLL
8.- OC30.DLL
9.- OLEAUT32.DLL.

After copied these files in the directory "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM" the
application generates a Error "Class not registered", therefore we should
copy manually in the Registry the necessary keys from the computer in the
one which is installed Delphi or TO INSTALL DELPHI IN THE @DESTINATION
COMPUTER  just to execute an application.
This problem is outlined again upon compiling applications with a version
superior to Delphi 2.0, yet in computers where already there were
applications Delphi 2.0 installed.

We need to know which is the correct procedure to distribute applications
that use the component Graphics Server.

@DESTINATION COMPUTER :
  Operative System : Windows 95 or Windows NT.

Re:Hey you borland - Please HELP ME

You need to be in one of the OLE groups, but a hint - use the RegSvr32.exe
program in your system directory.

Oh, and use Installshield or its likes for install packages.  It should
automatically register the OCX, so long as the files it requires are installed
FIRST.

- Clinton R. Johnson

Other Threads