DEL 4 ORACLE 8.05 ERROR WITH STORE PROCEDURE

hi

I have d4 whit patch 3

in oracle i do a store procedure whit public synonym

when i use the component the store procedure
if i put the sp name  whit the owner is not problem

but if i dont put the owner when i try to see the parameters delphi send
error "acces violation at address 062fde4c in module 'ORA805.dll' read
of address FFFFFFf"

If some body can help me thank in advance

atte Ricardo Tapia

Re:DEL 4 ORACLE 8.05 ERROR WITH STORE PROCEDURE

This also occurs in Delphi 5, so I suspect it is a BDE problem.  Here is
what to do:

1. Set the StoredProcName initially using the owner name
2. View the parameters; make any necessary changes
3. Convert the DFM to text
4. Remove the owner name from the StoredProcName
5. Convert the DFM back to a form

If you remove the owner from the StoredProcName in the object inspector, the
component will think you are specifying a different procedure and will clear
the parameter list.

V/R
Russell L. Smith

"Ricardo tapia (ROBIN)" <rtap...@mail.internet.com.mx> wrote in message

> but if i dont put the owner when i try to see the parameters delphi send
> error "acces violation at address 062fde4c in module 'ORA805.dll' read
> of address FFFFFFf"

Other Threads