Excel OLE Automation Problems

Hi!

I'me new to programming excel using OLE automation, so I would really
appreciate if anyone could post me a little piece of code of how to insert
sth into excel worksheet cells. This includes launching excel, showing it
adding worksheets as neccessary and adding values to cells.
I'm using D3, which doesn't have OLE Server installed as Delphi5 does.

Thanks!

Re:Excel OLE Automation Problems

<<Jure Bogataj:
I would really appreciate if anyone could post me a little
piece of code of how to insert sth into excel worksheet
cells.

Have a look at
http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/Automation.htm

--