Question about Installshield Express

Dear all,

I want to write a Setup programm with Insatllshield Express for
Delphi4. A format style file ?filestyles.dot must be copied to
Microsoft Office path.

Questions:
How to find Office path from Computer with Installshield Express?
How can I do it?
Are there another possibility do it?

Thanks,

Dong

--
D.O.G. GmbH

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Question about Installshield Express

Check your registery on your developer machine...
look for Microsoft/Office/etc....
Here you can find the settings for the paths that you can
find when you use the Options menu item from MS office
where you can set the paths...

of cource...Search in registry editor (regedit.exe) also works..
search for the workgroup path (from MS Word)

Daniel Zhou <dongyuan.z...@dog-gmbh.de> wrote in message

> Dear all,

> I want to write a Setup programm with Insatllshield Express for
> Delphi4. A format style file "filestyles.dot" must be copied to
> Microsoft Office path.

> Questions:
> How to find Office path from Computer with Installshield Express?
> How can I do it?
> Are there another possibility do it?

> Thanks,

> Dong