Access violation in gds32.dll

Hi,

I did some more debugging on the problem with the gds32.dll access
violation.
In the meanwhile I did the following modifications to my application :

1.)
create the Ibx-Kompomonents (dynamically created at runtime) in the
context of my worker thread (at the begining of Tthread.Execute).

2.)
I am using remote connection to Interbase.

3.)
Using TCriticalSection to avoid synchronization problems.

To better illustrate the situation I did two sequence diagrams showing
the place where things go wrong in a red square box located at:
www.qutronic.de/MsgRcv.jpg
where I sometimes get the following exception put to my logfile:
12:57:04-E: Exception in TDDb.TlgStreamToDb:Zugriffsverletzung bei
Adresse 4053D17A in Modul 'gds32.dll'. Lesen von Adresse 00000024

and
www.qutronic.de/MsgProcessing.jpg
where I sometimes get the following exception put to my logfile:
11:48:25-E: Exception in TDDb.InsertKeyMsg:Zugriffsverletzung bei
Adresse 4053D17A in Modul 'gds32.dll'. Lesen von Adresse 00000050

If I take out the call to "TDDb.TlgStreamToDb" (and lock / unlock) I
no longer have those access violations!

What is it I am doing wrong?

Thanks for hints
Rainer