Software Design Tools Web Site

http://www.excelsoftware.com

We invite you to visit our newly redesigned web site for software design
tools.  These tools run on Windows 95/NT, Macintosh, Solaris and HP-UX and
share binary compatible design documents between computers

Tool Capabilities Include:

>> OOA/OOD (Shlaer/Mellor, Coad/Yourdon, Booch, OMT, etc.)
>> Structured Analysis and Design (Yourdon/DeMarco, Gane & Sarson,
Hatley/Pirbhai)
>> State Modeling (Mealy, Moore, Harel, Shlaer/Mellor, STG, etc.)
>> Multi-Task Design
>> Data Modeling (Martin's Information Engineering, Chen, etc.)
>> Integrated Code Editing and Browsing
>> Use Cases/Requirements Traceability
>> Multi-User Team Dictionary
>> Code generation for C/C++, Pascal/Object Pascal, Delphi, Basic, Fortran
and SQL.
>> Reengineering Code to Design
>> Responsibility Driven Design Using CRC Cards

To request in-depth technical information on these software design tools,
email your postal address to i...@excelsoftware.com and indicate the type
of computers you use.