HELP! UDF for string manipulation in INTERBASE

I am in need for a string mainipulating routine for INTERBASE.
I would like to use it for converting string to date, like when my
text file has a date in string format 960221, I have to put in the
separator ie 96/02/21, and optioanlly rotate the Y,M,D.

Anyone ?

Vidar

Re:HELP! UDF for string manipulation in INTERBASE

Try newdatestring := FormatDateTime('mm/dd/yy', StrToDateTime(Date));

--
dbDelphi g...@centroin.com.br
10/08/96 13:29

Vidar Eriksen wrote:

> I am in need for a string mainipulating routine for INTERBASE.
> I would like to use it for converting string to date, like when my
> text file has a date in string format 960221, I have to put in the
> separator ie 96/02/21, and optioanlly rotate the Y,M,D.

> Anyone ?

> Vidar

Delphi Informant had a review in the September 1996 issue - UDFlib
(pp.84,86)
They were impressed by the product, and you can find a demo on
http://www.mers.com
However, the price is $250 per server.

Aage J.

Other Threads