units

Craig Hennessey wrote:
> would a unit for, say, TP7 work in my TP5.5?

No.

> are all units compatible with
> all versions of TP?

No.

Re:units

Craig Hennessey <mailto:cr...@hennessey1.freeserve.co.uk> said:

>hi there
>would a unit for, say, TP7 work in my TP5.5?

If it is compiled and not source code then: No. If it is source code
then it may well work if it does not use asm / TV / etc. introduced in
TP6 and above.

> where can I obtain units for TP5.5? i have the basics,
>crt, grah etc, but need the more advanced, and rarer out there.

You could look at SWAG at http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/ which has a lot of
source. The Mini-FAQ [see sig] has a number of good locations for a
variety of source code.

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Re:units

hi there
would a unit for, say, TP7 work in my TP5.5? are all units compatible with
all versions of TP? where can I obtain units for TP5.5? i have the basics,
crt, grah etc, but need the more advanced, and rarer out there.
thanx a lot
craig

Re:units

Craig Hennessey wrote:

> would a unit for, say, TP7 work in my TP5.5? are all units compatible with
> all versions of TP? where can I obtain units for TP5.5? i have the basics,
> crt, grah etc, but need the more advanced, and rarer out there.

Craig!

I suggest you read the FAQ's thoroughly, especially Timo's FAQs.
http://bsn.ch/tp-links
page FAQ.

:-)
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/