exe works with win95 but not win98/NT

Hi, I made an application, and I am able to run the exe file (with no
accompany) on other machines which have win 95, but when I try it on win
98 or NT part of it does not work.
In my application I used stringgrids cells to make a table of output
file, this is the part that does not work and stop and freeze
everything.

Any suggestion?
Best
Mo.

Re:exe works with win95 but not win98/NT

M. Bannayan <sbx...@sbn2.nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

: Any suggestion?

No suggestion, but I have the reverse problem.  A program compiled on NT
won't run on 98.  It uses jpeg unit and file handling but that's about
it.  Help me too!

Regards,

Steve

--
From a proofreader: items is mis-splet in the first paragraph.
Opinions Expressed are not necessarily my own, let alone those of my employer.

M. Bannayan wrote:

> In my application I used stringgrids cells to make a table of output
> file, this is the part that does not work and stop and freeze
> everything.

Maybe you could publish that{*word*154} procedure, or few lines of it,
in here, so we could take a look.

Re:exe works with win95 but not win98/NT

If you are calling a dll your must include the .dll with the filename for NT.
eg.
function test(x:integer):integer; external 'testdll' will not work on NT
function test(x:integer):integer; external 'testdll.dll' will work on both
95/NT

Other Threads