Display Excel file without Excel installed

I need to display excel files from my application in a machine without
excel installed.

How can I do it?

Thanks

--
Pablo Carmona van Kempen
pablocarm...@interkonet.com

Interkonet Publishers s.l.
Anlisis e implementacin de soluciones en internet
Atenes,22 baixos
08006 Barcelona
Tel/Fax: 932 530 866
http://www.interkonet.com
interko...@interkonet.com

Re:Display Excel file without Excel installed

Well... Delphi comes with Formula One ActiveX  which supports Excel files.

(ActiveX tab - F1book)

Easy to use.

> I need to display excel files from my application in a machine without
> excel installed.
> How can I do it?

Re:Display Excel file without Excel installed

I think ADO does as well

--
Brian Slack LL.B., LL.M.
Digital Wired Limited

"Brett McLean" <windsorrasta...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Well... Delphi comes with Formula One ActiveX  which supports Excel files.

> (ActiveX tab - F1book)

> Easy to use.

> > I need to display excel files from my application in a machine without
> > excel installed.
> > How can I do it?

Re:Display Excel file without Excel installed

Thanks,
 I try the F1Book that comes with delphi 5 enterprise and it only opens
old excel files. And the new version from tidelstone (version 6.1) is
too expensive.

--
Pablo Carmona van Kempen
pablocarm...@interkonet.com

Interkonet Publishers s.l.
Anlisis e implementacin de soluciones en internet
Atenes,22 baixos
08006 Barcelona
Tel/Fax: 932 530 866
http://www.interkonet.com