Table name as prameter for stored procedure

Is it possible to pass a table name as parameter to a  stored procedure. Suppose I have 2 tables with same structure and want both of them to uses same stored procedure.

Re:Table name as prameter for stored procedure

No.

Try read the Language Reference, chapter Stored Procedure and
Trigger Language - you won't see things like this. The items written
in that chapter are the only things that are possible.

--

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase & Firebird
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

See you at the First European Firebird Conference in May in Fulda, Germany
http://www.firebird-conference.com

Other Threads