TDBLookupComboBox

I have a TDBLookupComboBox on a form. I just noticed that when I select the
first item in the dropdown box it doesn't populate the edit box.  If I
select any other in the list the edit box populates correctly.

Any takers?

Re:TDBLookupComboBox

As always as soon a I posted a query my brain frees up.  But for those who
my run into a similar problem, here's what I found.

The Datafield width was 50 characters.
The Value was 34 characters long.
The size and displaywidth of the column in the TDBISAMTable component was
30.

When I changed the latter to equal the datafield size, the problem went
away.

Who woudda thunk it?

Gary

"gary gladu" <gary.gl...@pdatasvcs.com> wrote in message

> I have a TDBLookupComboBox on a form. I just noticed that when I select
the
> first item in the dropdown box it doesn't populate the edit box.  If I
> select any other in the list the edit box populates correctly.

> Any takers?

Other Threads