CoolBar and inherited forms

I have a standardized form I have developed using a TCoolBar component.

When I try to use the form as an inherited parent, I get a message saying
that the TCoolBar component cannot be loaded because it does not support
inheritance.

Is there any work around, or is there a version of TCoolBar that allows me
to create a standard form in the repository and then inherit from it.

TIA

Doug Farmer

Re:CoolBar and inherited forms

"Doug Farmer" <d...@roisysinc.com> wrote:
>I have a standardized form I have developed using a TCoolBar component.

>When I try to use the form as an inherited parent, I get a message saying
>that the TCoolBar component cannot be loaded because it does not support
>inheritance.

>Is there any work around, or is there a version of TCoolBar that allows me
>to create a standard form in the repository and then inherit from it.

I am afraid not.

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Other Threads