ODBC DNS configuration

We are switching over to an Oracle server soon, but we have to go
through the ODBC because we don't have licenses to develop with the
native drivers (we are using Delphi 4 Professional).  Is there a way to
programmatically configure the ODBC system DNS entries and Oracle ODBC
drivers without running the client install and manually configuring the
DNS entries on every computer?  What we would ideally like to do is
distribute an "idiot proof" install program that would prepare the
system for the Oracle server.  Is this possible/ethical?

Thanks
Darren