Binding Ttable to schema file for ascii files.

Can anyone help in explaining why my Ttable is not binding to the schema
file that I have set up.  I have a filename.txt and a filename.sch, it is a
fixed length format ascii file. that I want to import into a dbase table.

Re:Binding Ttable to schema file for ascii files.

What is the problem you are having? What is the exact text of any error
messages?  What version of Delphi and the BDE?

--
Bill