QR 3.01 - Printing blanks - Ugent ?

Hi !

I have an empty page with just some QRLabels on. When I'm printing it
out the page is empty. With D3.0.2 and QR 2.0K there was no problems.
All my other reports (connected to a dataset) prints out fine !!

I have set the following properties:
Dataset: Empth
PrintIfEmpty: True
OnNeedData: MoreData := False;
OnBeforePrint: The fillin procedure for the labels, and printreport:=
true; (I know that due to QR3.X then BeforePrint event have chaged
arguments.

Is there somethink more I sould be aware off????

I use D4.01 with QR 3.0.1 !

-Kurt

Re:QR 3.01 - Printing blanks - Ugent ?

OnNeedData: MoreData := False;

I think this is your problem. If you are assigning your qrlabel values in
the beforeprint event then you do not need/want  anything in the onneeddata
event.

John

Re:QR 3.01 - Printing blanks - Ugent ?

I had the same problem.
My solution is:
Bands.HadDetail: true
good luck !
Tschonn

Kurt Bilde schrieb in Nachricht <35EA614C.CBDD5...@samnet2.ou.dk>...

>Hi !

>I have an empty page with just some QRLabels on. When I'm printing it
>out the page is empty. With D3.0.2 and QR 2.0K there was no problems.
>All my other reports (connected to a dataset) prints out fine !!

>I have set the following properties:
>Dataset: Empth
>PrintIfEmpty: True
>OnNeedData: MoreData := False;
>OnBeforePrint: The fillin procedure for the labels, and printreport:=
>true; (I know that due to QR3.X then BeforePrint event have chaged
>arguments.

>Is there somethink more I sould be aware off????

>I use D4.01 with QR 3.0.1 !

>-Kurt

Re:QR 3.01 - Printing blanks - Ugent ?

Hi !