TControlCanvas and invisible controls

hello

How to make a screenshot of invisible control on main form of my
application?

Somebody can help me ?

regards,

Re:TControlCanvas and invisible controls

Andrzej wrote in message ...
>hello

>How to make a screenshot of invisible control on main form of my
>application?

Screenshots are BMPs, and they don't support transparency
(to be used in lieu of invisibility). Perhaps you can find
some application that makes screenshots in GIF format.

The look of an invisible control is kind of predictable.
Why would you want to photograph something that isn't there?

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Re:TControlCanvas and invisible controls

I assume you want to make a screenshot of an entire form when some controls
are scrolled out of view.
See http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Printing/index.html for
components that can do this.

"Menno Avegaart" <avega...@NOSPAMwanadoo.nl> wrote:
> I assume you want to make a screenshot of an entire form when some
controls
> are scrolled out of view.

Yes, but among other I want make a shot of RichEdit.
Control must be hidden (Visible = False).

Re:TControlCanvas and invisible controls

| "Menno Avegaart" <avega...@NOSPAMwanadoo.nl> wrote:
| > I assume you want to make a screenshot of an entire form when some
| controls
| > are scrolled out of view.
|
| Yes, but among other I want make a shot of RichEdit.
| Control must be hidden (Visible = False).

Is it realizable?

regards

Other Threads