Drag and drop question in listviews

Hi,

I want to drop a line of data (Not a column) from a listboxe1 into a
listboxes2. These are Tlistview. I was able to get the selected item
and to accept it in the listbox2, but i don't know how to transfer it.
There's many example on the net that use add or insert, but those
example produce error in delphi 5. Take a look at my code and tell me
what's wrong. The dm is set at automatic.

procedure TForm1.LstUrtradeDragOver(Sender, Source: TObject; X, Y:
Integer;
  State: TDragState; var Accept: Boolean);
begin
Accept := (Source=Lsturplayer);
end;

procedure TForm1.LstUrtradeDragDrop(Sender, Source: TObject; X,
  Y: Integer);
var
t: longint;

begin
if (Sender=lsturtrade) and (Source=lsturplayer) then
 begin
 For t:= 0 to pred(lsturplayer.Items.count) do
  if lsturplayer.Selected.index=t then

  For t:= pred(lsturplayer.Items.count) downto 0 do
  if lsturplayer.Selected.index=t then
  begin
   lsturplayer.Items.Delete(t);

Thanks