Creating different shaped buttons

How do I create different shaped buttons (such ovals and rounded
rectangles)?  Maybe freeware?

Carl Kruck
ckr...@hotmail.com
"If it doesn't work, at least make it look good" - Bill Gates

Re:Creating different shaped buttons

Try out the Deplhi SuperPage: http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

Good Luck!

In article <362b3a8f.12193...@too-news.tpg.com.au>, ckr...@hotmail.com (Carl

Kruck) writes:
>How do I create different shaped buttons (such ovals and rounded
>rectangles)?  Maybe freeware?

Delphi Developer's Handbook - Marco Cantu & others - ISBN 0-7821-1987-5  - Chap
8 describes a round button.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Re:Creating different shaped buttons

Try this...

http://ftp/d10free/noshape.zip

It's a Button which will take the shape of the embedded bitmap... haven't
used it myself yet but it looks quite funky!

Cheers,
John

Carl Kruck wrote in message <362b3a8f.12193...@too-news.tpg.com.au>...
>How do I create different shaped buttons (such ovals and rounded
>rectangles)?  Maybe freeware?

>Carl Kruck
>ckr...@hotmail.com
>"If it doesn't work, at least make it look good" - Bill Gates

Other Threads