How much mem is my app taking up ?

How can I find out how much memory my application is taking up when
its running ?

Barry

Re:How much mem is my app taking up ?

H,

>How can I find out how much memory my application is taking up when
>its running ?

>Barry

You can use a program like Memory Sleuth. You can find more information at

http://www.turbopower.com

Re:How much mem is my app taking up ?

You could use the taskmanager in NT (if you were running NT) and monitor the
memory usage.
Win95 also has a taskmanager, but I don't think it shows the memory
consumption per process.

Arbie heeft geschreven in bericht <34dd246a.4657...@news.demon.co.uk>...

Arbie wrote:

> How can I find out how much memory my application is taking up when
> its running ?

> Barry

Check out Turbo Power's MemorySleuth
http://www.turbopower.com/
It can also help tracking down memory leaks and gives other useful
information.

Paul

Re:How much mem is my app taking up ?

In article <6bql42$9i...@xenon.inbe.net>, Jan Neels <2...@voz.be>
scribbled :

>Win95 also has a taskmanager, but I don't think it shows the memory
>consumption per process.

NU for Win95 will do the trick - fire up your app, run SysInfo, select
the Memory tab, and prepare to be shocked :)