help for begginer

I'm learning Delphi for...today!
I've made a form with a button, and I want this button open a second form when
I click on it. What is the instruction to do it?

PS : I speak english very badly!

Re:help for begginer

If your second form is named Form2, then in the button OnClick event, you
would put

    Form2.Show;

That is dependant on whether the form is autocreated by the app. If it is
not and you must create it, then you would do something like this:

    Application.CreateForm(TForm2,Form2);
    Form2.Show;

--

Woody

<nico...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:75u5gg$4qm$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com...
>I'm learning Delphi for...today!
>I've made a form with a button, and I want this button open a second form
when
>I click on it. What is the instruction to do it?

>PS : I speak english very badly!

>http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Re:help for begginer

-=> "Woody" schreef op 24 Dec 98  20:39:42 aan All over Re: help for
begginer..<=-

 "W> If your second form is named Form2, then in the button OnClick event,
 "W> you would put

 "W> Form2.Show;

 ...Don't forget to mention USES form2 in the section just below
 Implementation...

 Cu,
 Ron

Other Threads