How can I save a picture as GIF???

Hi, people.

I have a image control and I like save it as GIF image.
How can I do it? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,

Marco A. Meireles
Sisinvest Ltda.
Fone: (0xx11) 3159 2617 - Fax: (0xx11) 3159 1030
e-mail: ma...@sisinvest.com.br

Re:How can I save a picture as GIF???

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:21:15 -0200, "Marco A. Meireles"

<ma...@sisinvest.com.br> wrote:
>I have a image control and I like save it as GIF image.
>How can I do it? Is it possible?

Check out the TGifImage at

http://www.delphi-jedi.org/

Nick Hodges
Lemanix Corporation
How to ask questions of techies --

Re:How can I save a picture as GIF???

It's been a year or so since I last used TGIFImage, but when I did, it was
buggy (AVs) under certain circumstances. If you intend to use it in a
heavily multi-threaded application (like an ISAPI app), you may want to test
that portion of your application especially well and under a load before
releasing it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great component and the price is definitely
right. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Randy Haben
Razza Solutions

"Randy Haben" <rlha...@razzasolutions.com> wrote in message

> It's been a year or so since I last used TGIFImage, but when I did, it was
> buggy (AVs) under certain circumstances. If you intend to use it in a
> heavily multi-threaded application (like an ISAPI app), you may want to
test
> that portion of your application especially well and under a load before
> releasing it.

I see no need for it in an ISAPI app since browsers serve gif images all the
time...

Other Threads