How can I display a BMP with a transparent background on an other BMP

Hi,

I want to display a first bitmap on another one. A transparent
background color for the first one is used. Do I have to use TImageList?

If yes, how?

Thanks

W. Grieger

Re:How can I display a BMP with a transparent background on an other BMP

Wolfguenter Grieger <wolfguenter.grie...@charite.de> wrote in message

> I want to display a first bitmap on another one. A transparent
> background color for the first one is used.

Look for ~15 "Transparency" links in Section B of
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/Algorithms.htm

___
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA