file.exe not file.pas

hi pals  !
i have pascal programmin in school.
So for the and of a year  we must make some pascal programs !
I work in a Rurbo Pascal 7.0!
And i cannot get it  how t osav emy program in file.exe  can u help me ?
thank U!
Marko aka NocI wrote this.
icq : 110208956
just for your informaiton me and my duron 700@757
 are fine ! Thank U ! Come again

Re:file.exe not file.pas

NocI wrote:

> i have pascal programmin in school.
> So for the and of a year  we must make some pascal programs !
> I work in a Rurbo Pascal 7.0!
> And i cannot get it  how t osav emy program in file.exe  can u help me ?

I suggest you read and edit your posts before sending.  There are
many obvious typos. Also do not use abbreviations such as "u",
they only make things harder to read.  Pascal is always
capitalized.

I never heard of Rurbo.  On the off chance that you really mean
Turbo, there is an option somewhere of the form "Compile to
disk/Compile to memory" or similar.  Set it to disk.

--
Chuck F (cbfalco...@yahoo.com) (cbfalco...@worldnet.att.net)