Mouse messages + Tooltips:)

I got a few quick questions?

1) How do I move the mouse with WinAPI?

2) How do I make the mouse click?

3) How do I check to see if a tooltip is up?

Re:Mouse messages + Tooltips:)

"Belmin" <EMAIL-AFTER-PERIOD.serpen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I got a few quick questions?

> 1) How do I move the mouse with WinAPI?

The mouse_event function synthesizes mouse motion and button clicks.  It's
declaration in Delphi should look something like this:

procedure mouse_event(
    dwFlags,   // flags specifying various motion/click variants
    dx,   // horizontal mouse position or position change
    dy,   // vertical mouse position or position change
    dwData,   // amount of wheel movement
    dwExtraInfo  : DWORD  // 32 bits of application-defined information
   );

> 2) How do I make the mouse click?

Using mouse_event() - see above.

> 3) How do I check to see if a tooltip is up?

I have no idea. ;)

Best regards
--
L.J. -  UK