Please Help! TServerSocket & TClientSocket

Please help me!

I've upgraded my Delphi Professional 3.0 to 3.01 - but I can't find the
TServerSocket or TClientSocket. They're not on my Internet tab. Are they
supposed to be there?

I've tried a complete uninstall and full reinstall with no difference.
I've also tried updating with the 3.02 patch.

I've found some source code in the 'source' directory that looks like
the .pas source for the missing components, but there were no files for
the icons or anything - am I supposed to figure out how to compile and
install these components myself?

If you are a Delphi Professional 3.01 user - please tell me if these
components are present on your component pallette by default.

Regards,
Rune Baeverrud