Bug in SQL Links 3.5 ???

I am having trouble connecting to an informix server with SQ
L links 3.5
The alias and all other settings are perfectlly configured.
When I try to connect to the server a strange 'could not load
sqlinf32.dll' acured.
The dll is there, informix was checked at installation, all
seems to fine exect the small fact that it does not work !!!
Has any1 encountered this problem ?
Was any1 able to connect to informix with SQL3.5 ? delphi 2.0 ?
write back to : li...@inter.net.il
thanx

Re:Bug in SQL Links 3.5 ???

Lior wrote:

> I am having trouble connecting to an informix server with SQ
> L links 3.5
> The alias and all other settings are perfectlly configured.
> When I try to connect to the server a strange 'could not load
> sqlinf32.dll' acured.
> The dll is there, informix was checked at installation, all
> seems to fine exect the small fact that it does not work !!!
> Has any1 encountered this problem ?
> Was any1 able to connect to informix with SQL3.5 ? delphi 2.0 ?
> write back to : li...@inter.net.il
> thanx

Make sure you have the following entry in your registry.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Borland\database engine\dllpath

dllpath should be set to the location of the dll.

Hope this helps

FredR.

Other Threads