Detect SoftIce in memory

I'm writing a little app but I don't want it to be hacked. So I'd detect if
SoftIce is loaded in Memory. Can u help ?

Thanks.
br,
Alain.

Re:Detect SoftIce in memory

Because I do not want to take a lot of space in this Group,
I've sent a private mail to you with an unit.

Philippe

"Alain Steinmann" <alain.pe...@infonie.fr> a crit dans le message news:
994g9g$63...@news4.isdnet.net...

> I'm writing a little app but I don't want it to be hacked. So I'd detect
if
> SoftIce is loaded in Memory. Can u help ?

> Thanks.
> br,
> Alain.

Re:Detect SoftIce in memory

There's a freeware unit called StopIce which you can download from:

http://softlab.od.ua/download/stopice.html

I don't know how effective it is as I haven't tried it myself yet.

Chris

CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com.au

"Alain Steinmann" <alain.pe...@infonie.fr> wrote in message

> I'm writing a little app but I don't want it to be hacked. So I'd detect
if
> SoftIce is loaded in Memory. Can u help ?

> Thanks.
> br,
> Alain.

Re:Detect SoftIce in memory

some info at

http://www.anticracking.sk/

"CFB Software" <i...@cfbsoftware.com.au> wrote in message news:3abaa3f3@news.iprimus.com.au...
> There's a freeware unit called StopIce which you can download from:

> http://softlab.od.ua/download/stopice.html

> I don't know how effective it is as I haven't tried it myself yet.

> CFB Software
> http://www.cfbsoftware.com.au

> "Alain Steinmann" <alain.pe...@infonie.fr> wrote in message
> > I'm writing a little app but I don't want it to be hacked. So I'd detect
> if
> > SoftIce is loaded in Memory. Can u help ?

> > Thanks.
> > br,
> > Alain.

Other Threads