Ordering TP 7.0

Has anyone recently purchased TP 7.0 or seen it in a store? I am
looking to buy a copy and would like to know from as many people as
possible where they have seen it/bought it and if bought, how much the
software was?

Re:Ordering TP 7.0

Adam Miller <ad...@adamm.net> wrote in article
<36ED6135DA3DA638.97363EBD3CCA2324.0ACDBE1146A51...@library-proxy.airnews.ne
t>...

> Has anyone recently purchased TP 7.0 or seen it in a store? I am
> looking to buy a copy and would like to know from as many people as
> possible where they have seen it/bought it and if bought, how much the
> software was?

I've seen it in Babbages for $49.  You can order it directly form Borland (
http://www.borland.com )and they offer a student discount.  Also, search
most of the online software/computer sites and they have it for sale as
well

Other Threads