download file using POST ? (newby question)

  hi,
  is it possible to download a file using POST protocol?

  so far, I've been able to post files using Indy's MultiPartForm example.
Also, I've been able to download files using the Get method.

  however, I now need to send a multi-part form with parameters to my ISAPI
in order to recieve an on-the-fly generated file according to those
parameters. That's to say, I already know how to download a file using GET,
but now I need a lot of parameters (and sometimes even post a file, that's
why the multi-part form) before downloading th efile itself.

  maybe this is very simple, or it's not possible at all, but I've been
fighting with this too much time. Thanks for any help or tip.

Esteban