Component to Read/Write AutoCAD DXF-Files

Hello to all,

Im looking for a Delphi-component which can read and write AutoCAD
DXF-Files (version ACAD 14 or ACAD 2000). It would be good if it is
possible to buy an update of the component if there is a new
AutoCAD-version in future.
Can anyone tell me an URL were I can find such a component.

Thanx a lot in advance

Kind regard
Wolfgang

Re:Component to Read/Write AutoCAD DXF-Files

Hello:
    Go to http://www.vclcrawler.com and search for DXF, you will get several
results. Choose what you like.

Best Regards.
VCLCrawler.com, your VCL search engine
http://www.vclcrawler.com

W2Kwm, Windows 2000 interface for XWindow
http://www.vclcrawler.com/w2kwm/index.htm

ebnoud.com, El Boletn No Oficial de Usuarios de Delphi
http://www.ebnoud.com
"Wolfgang Pritschet" <wolfgang.pritsc...@sema-soft.de> escribi en el
mensaje news:3ACC3B47.18E7D697@sema-soft.de...

"Wolfgang Pritschet" <wolfgang.pritsc...@sema-soft.de> wrote in message

> I'm looking for a Delphi-component which can read and write AutoCAD
> DXF-Files (version ACAD 14 or ACAD 2000).

There are a few DXF links in Section A of this page:
http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/FileForm...

--
efg     e...@efg2.com     Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA

Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Default.htm

Re:Component to Read/Write AutoCAD DXF-Files

Go to http://www3.autodesk.com/adsk/section/0,,163255-123112,00.html
and download VoloView Express.  It is an ActiveX control and can be used in
Delphi to View dxf,dwg and dwf files.

"Wolfgang Pritschet" <wolfgang.pritsc...@sema-soft.de> wrote in message

> Hello to all,

> I'm looking for a Delphi-component which can read and write AutoCAD
> DXF-Files (version ACAD 14 or ACAD 2000).

Other Threads