As to transform Excel in Paradox?

Please, precise to copy Excel for Paradox.
How to do?

Re:As to transform Excel in Paradox?

  I have no idea what you are asking.  What do you want to copy or
transform?  Do you just want to read an Excel spreadsheet file?  Do you want
to automate Excel using the component on the Server tab of Delphi?  Or
something else???
-Howard

Howard Moon escreveu na mensagem <3b4c4029_1@dnews>...

>  I have no idea what you are asking.  What do you want to copy or
>transform?  Do you just want to read an Excel spreadsheet file?  Do you
want
>to automate Excel using the component on the Server tab of Delphi?  Or
>something else???
>-Howard

>"alexsandro" <marceloneg...@onda.com.br> wrote in message
>> Please, precise to copy Excel for Paradox.
>> How to do?

Other Threads